- Exam is Tuesday May 31st, 1-3 PM (I will give you until at least 4pm) in 2238 Lab II (the usual classroom).
- Isaac will have his usual tutoring hours in Tuesday AM in 2238.
- Geneva will have additional tutoring hours Sunday May 29th , 8 to 9 or 10 PM, in the breakout room across from the QUASR.
- Geneva will have additional tutoring hours Wednesday June 1st , 5-7 PM, in the breakout room across from the QUASR.
- Neil will have an additional tutoring/review hour 11-12AM Wednesday , June 1st, in the breakout room across from the QUASR.
- Physics exam is 1-3PM (I will give you until at least 4pm) in 2238 Lab II.
- Potluck is most likely 5PM on Thursday June 2nd on campus somewhere.
- Lab cleanup (mandatory) is Friday, 10-11 AM, 2238.
- Neil special fun lecture is 11-12 AM, 2238.
- Faculty candidate is on campus 12-1 PM Friday; please consider going to their presentation and giving us your feedback.
- Review suggestions are here.
- Midterm / Rework solutions are here.
- SOLUTIONS to the Final Exam are here.