Week 10 Digest, Fall 2022
News, Updates, and Corrections
- Fall 2022 Evaluation Week begins Dec. 12
- Winter Break begins dec. 17
- 2023-24 Undergraduate Scholarship Applications now open
- Greener Web Employee Survey – Document Management and Collaboration
- Response deadline, Friday, Dec. 16
- Art + Archive Program Exhibition
- When: TODAY, Dec. 7, 4-6pm
- Where: Sem II E4115
- Campus Flu Shot Clinic
- When: Friday, Dec. 9, 1:30-3pm
- Where: Evans Hall Lobby
- Longhouse Holiday Native Art Fair
- When: Friday, Dec. 9 and Saturday, Dec. 10, 11am-6pm
- Where: Longhouse 1007A
- Writer’s Open Mic: Fall
- Sign up to share your work
- When: Friday, Dec. 9, 4-6pm
- Where: Evans Hall Library 400B – Underground
- Evergreen Athletics – Upcoming Games
- Sounds of the Season: Evergreen Singers Performance
- When: Friday, Dec. 9, 7:30-8:30pm
- Where: Com 107, Recital Hall
- Sounds of the Season: Evergreen Singers Capitol Mall Performance
- When: Saturday, Dec. 10, 3-4pm
- Where: Capitol Mall, Macy’s Court
- Journaling and Creative Practice
- When: Each Monday, 3-4pm (through Fall Week 10)
- Where: Evans Hall 2205/2207
- Social Justice Center Open House
- When: Each Wednesday, 12-1pm (through Fall Week 10)
- Where: Evans Hall 2205/2207
- Upcoming Satellite Food Bank Tuesday distributions, Olympia Campus Parking lot C:
- Dec. 13, 2-4pm
- The Hungry Greener Program allows students in campus housing to apply for a limited number of free meals in the Greenery or in their rooms, if they are in isolation or quarantine.
- The Organic Farm has eggs and winter squash for sale on site now through December 16th. Best times to drop by are Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons from 1-5 p.m.
- We still accept EBT, credit, debit, check, and cash (but can’t give exact change). 50% off produce for students, thanks to the generous support of the Clean Energy Committee (CEC).
- Volunteer Wednesdays continue through December 14th from 2-5 p.m. There is always something to do on the farm, from inside the greenhouse to out in the fields, as well as the hard work of petting Butch the farm cat.
- Contact Farm Manager Beth Leimbach at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and for more information.
- Have a question and don’t know where to start?
- Greener Hub is designed to put you in touch with the people, offices, and services you need: Student Services and Academics, Registration, Housing, Advising, Student Accounts, Library & Media Services, and more!
- Submit questions or support requests 24/7, and receive a response within two business days.
COVID Health and Safety
- Individuals with a Washington address can order free rapid COVID-19 antigen tests with free delivery from the Washington Department of Health. https://sayyescovidhometest.org/
- Announcing employment changes? Want to give someone a public kudos or send a note of appreciation? Please send to email@example.com.
- Have something you would like to see on Evergreen’s social media? Submit your content for us to share and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, as well as YouTube.
Marketing and Communications | Evans Hall 4003
The Evergreen State College
2700 Evergreen Parkway, NW, Olympia, WA 98505