Programs and Events
The Learning and Teaching Commons at Evergreen offers a multitude of opportunities for the Evergreen community to dialogue about learning and teaching. During the 2019-2020 academic year, Evergreen faculty and staff are invited to join us in this venture by …
- joining a Community of Practice that meets over the year to discuss, learn and think about some aspect of our work.
- drop-in on a monthly Commons Conversation to discuss matters that impact the way we teach and learn.
- attend a speaker event (announced here, on email, and on posters).
- meet with Joli Sandoz, the Learning and Teaching Commons Scholar for an individual or team consultation.
- participating in (or convening) a summer institute.
To learn more or sign up, contact us at by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 867-6602.