Teaching at Evergreen
The Teaching at Evergreen series features faculty members of the Learning and Teaching Commons Advisory Council who will lead engaging discussions about elements that are core practices of teaching at Evergreen. These conversations bring faculty together with diverse experiences teaching to seminar about issues and ideas that are germane to their teaching praxis.
- Evaluation Fundamentals: Who, When, How…and Why?
- Mid-Quarter Feedback
- Inclusive Seminars
- Inclusive Teaching
- Emergent Strategies for Students with Disabilities
- From Plan to Syllabus
- Building Successful Online Learning Communities
- Spiritual Care is Self-Care
- Equitable Remote Seminars: Lessons Learned, Looking Forward
- Experiential Learning at the Kitchen Table: Assignments in the Time of COVID-19
- Seminars That Work
- What Can Your Commons Do for You? Talk to Us!
- Trauma-informed Teaching Practices