Recast | REMINDER: The Evergreen Staff and Faculty Winter Mixer
From: “Harris, Susan” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 9:32 AM
We want to see you!
The Evergreen Staff and Faculty Winter Mixer
Thursday, February 18, 2021, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
The Employee Recognition and Appreciation Workgroup invites you to join us for some virtual fun and connection with colleagues and friends.
Welcome and Door Prizes
Associate Director of Events, Alumni and Donor Relations
Associate Director of Admissions
Multicultural Student Recruitment
Speed Mixing & Mingling
Connect with colleagues familiar and new in multiple fun, rapid fire themed conversations
Your Pick One of Our Interactive Games:
Evergreen Trivia hosted by John McLain
Director of Grant and Foundation Relations
Bingo! hosted by Merrill Pusey
Multicultural Initiatives Coordinator
First Peoples Multicultural, Trans and Queer Support Services
Scavenger Hunt hosted by Susan Harris
Executive Associate to the President and Secretary to the Board of Trustees
Office of the President
To help us best prepare, please RSVP online by12pm February 18th
Must RSVP and be present to be eligible
for door prizes.
Prizes will also be awarded to the winners of each activity.
Zoom access details will be shared via email on Thursday, February 18th
We look forward to spending some time together and we hope you can join us!
The Employee Appreciation and Recognition Workgroup
– Correan Barker, Associate Director of Events, Alumni and Donor Relations
– Amy Betz, Academic Systems
and Deans Area Manager
– Sophie Bustetter, Administrative Assistant to the President
– Susan Harris, Executive Associate to the President and Secretary to the Board of Trustees
– Tina Kuckkahn-Miller, Vice President for Indigenous Arts, Education and Tribal Relations
– Casey Lalonde, Director of the Childcare Center
– Jennifer Levesque, Senior Human Resource Representative
– Kayla Mahnke, Interim Director of Student Activities
– Jeannette Smith, Interim Associate Dean of Student Affairs and Engagement
– Elizabeth Williamson, Curriculum and Hiring Dean