*The last day of Digital Printing for Spring Quarter is Friday June 11, 2021. Any orders placed after the 11th, will be processed when we return for Summer quarter, June 25th, 2021.*
We’re offering remote printing services! If you’re in need of professionally printed images for a program, your portfolio, or personal use, then you’ve come to the right place.
In order for your image to be printed, you must complete these steps:
- Using the size and pricing chart below, pick the sizes you would like your images to be printed and calculate your total. After you’re figured out your final cost, pay for your prints here.
- If you’re looking for a specific size that isn’t mentioned in below, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are wanting to pay with your prints through an Evergreen budget number, please email email@example.com
- Fill out the online print request form and attach your images and receipt of payment to the form. Images must be submitted as TIF, PNG, or high resolution JPEG; images have to be flattened and properly resized at 300 PPI before submitting.
- You will only be able to attach 5 images to the form. If you are wanting to have more than five images printed, please fill out the form a second time and reattach your receipt.
- All prints must be picked up at the Evergreen State College – WE DO NOT SHIP FILM OR PRINTS
Printing orders are collected and received throughout the week. You will hear from a Photoland lab aide by the Monday after you submit regarding when your prints will be ready and how to schedule a pick-up.