Time to Prepare for the Remote Spring Academic Fair
Here’s what you need to do:
- Create an informative and engaging handout describing each of your offerings.
- Create your Zoom link. See Schedule a Zoom Meeting via the Web Portal for instructions.
- Complete this form for each of your offerings so you will appear in the online fair guide. (Note: If you have more than one offering, the form will give you the option to add additional entries.)
- Be present in your Zoom room during the entire event to help students – Wednesday, March 8 from 4 to 6 p.m.
Deadline for steps 1-3: Wednesday, March 1st.
Other items for your consideration:
- To increase the number of students in your Zoom room, you can combine rooms with other faculty and use breakout rooms for students interested in specific offerings. Just make sure all faculty use the same Zoom link on the form and all faculty stay in the room they have listed on their form throughout the event.
- If you have any issues on the day of the event and need to conclude your Zoom meeting, go to the registration Zoom meeting to let them know. https://sites.evergreen.edu/academicfair/
- Please review your catalog entry to make sure it is an accurate description of your plans for spring. Email any edits to Tony Mealy-Chapman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- See a preview of the Academic Fair page, including the Spring Offerings currently added.