Planning a Spring 2022 field trip? Don’t forget to review this recent field trip update!
From: Speller, Trevor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2022 6:05 PM
To: All Faculty <email@example.com>
Subject: Field Trip Checklists and Forms, Spring 2022
Dear faculty friends and colleagues –
Spring quarter will bring with it renewed interest in field trips – both day trips and overnight excursions.
Attached are two PDF checklists (for day trips and overnights) designed to help with your planning. Please review the checklists well in advance of departure. For your convenience I have also attached Evergreen’s standard waivers and medical history form in Word format.
The checklists have more detail, but here are some of the notable changes for spring 2022:
- Overnight field trips are permitted
- Faculty will be provided with COVID-19 rapid test kits for overnight field trips
- COVID-19 response protocols apply during field trips
- There are no longer occupancy restrictions for college vans
- Motor Pool has moved to Parking Services, SEMI 3157
Do let me know if you have any questions. Safe travels!
Trevor Speller, PhD –- he/him
Academic Dean and Member of the Faculty
The Evergreen State College
Zoom ID: 886-621-3404
2700 Evergreen Parkway NW – Olympia, WA 98505