Recast | You are invited! The Evergreen Staff and Faculty Winter Mixer
From: Employee Recognition and Appreciation <EmployeeAppreciation@evergreen.edu>
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 2:34 PM
You are cordially invited to
The Evergreen Staff and Faculty Winter Mixer
Thursday, February 18, 2021, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
The Employee Recognition and Appreciation
Workgroup invites you to join us for some virtual fun and connection with
colleagues and friends.
The evening will include games, conversation, and prizes!
Featured activities include:
Evergreen Trivia hosted by John McLain
Director of Grant and Foundation Relations
Bingo! hosted by Merrill Pusey
Multicultural Initiatives Coordinator
First Peoples Multicultural, Trans and Queer Support Services
Scavenger Hunt hosted by Susan Harris
Executive Associate to the President and Secretary to the Board of Trustees
Office of the President
To help us best prepare, please RSVP online no later than February 15th
Don’t miss your chance for one of three door
prizes that will be awarded at the beginning of the event. Must RSVP to be
Prizes will also be awarded to the winners of each activity.
We look forward to spending some time together and we hope you can join us!
The Employee Appreciation and Recognition Workgroup
– Correan Barker, Associate Director of Events, Alumni and Donor Relations
– Amy Betz, Academic Systems
and Deans Area Manager
– Sophie Bustetter, Administrative Assistant to the President
– Susan Harris, Executive Associate to the President and Secretary to the Board of Trustees
– Tina Kuckkahn-Miller, Vice President for Indigenous Arts, Education and Tribal Relations
– Casey Lalonde, Director of the Childcare Center
– Jennifer Levesque, Senior Human Resource Representative
– Kayla Mahnke, Interim Director of Student Activities
– Jeannette Smith, Interim Associate Dean of Student Affairs and Engagement
– Elizabeth Williamson, Curriculum and Hiring Dean