Call for Learning and Teaching Commons Advisory Council Members
The Commons Advisory Council is recruiting members! The council will be chaired by Rachel Homchick, with the support of the Learning and Teaching Commons staff, and will …
- Host bi-quarterly “Teaching at Evergreen” conversations on topics of high relevance to Evergreen faculty, staff, and students
- Advise on current and future Commons programming
- Provide diverse perspectives on the needs of students, faculty, and staff
- Develop strategic future directions for the Learning and Teaching Commons
- Solicit and review proposals for summer institutes
If you are interested in serving on the council, send a letter of interest to the Learning and Teaching Commons.