RECAST | CELTC Advisory Board and Collaboration Opportunities

From: Foucrier, Tamsin <Tamsin.Foucrier@evergreen.edu>
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2020 11:06 AM

To all Evergreen Faculty and Staff,

I would like to introduce myself to those who I have not met- I am the new director for our Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership and Transformational Change. I am currently putting together a 10-15 member faculty and staff advisory board to help me shape the future of CELTC, determine a long-term strategic plan for success, and identify areas of collaboration across our college. I would like to extend the invitation broadly so that I can put together a well-balanced board and help move forward a Center that is aligned with mission of Evergreen and the needs of our community, throughout and beyond our campus. Please let me know by Wednesday, October 9th, as I would like to schedule the board’s first meeting soon. 

I would also like to invite all of you to reach out individually if you would like to explore future collaborations with your own work. I look forward to working with you all and am so grateful to be a part of the Evergreen community.

Best wishes,

Tamsin Foucrier

Tamsin Foucrier (she/her pronouns), Ph.D. 

Director, Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership and Transformational Change (CELTC)

Evergreen State College

You may also like...