Only an individual knows their own true path, many are trapped and haven’t found it. I get individual satisfaction that is earned, deserved,  and fair trade out of helping people understand and be conscious of the realities around them, in whichever way works the best. Because of who I am, I asked a question at the beginning of my academic career at Evergreen. Below is my question and a 3D model product that I made through my learning process, and will print into physical being. The hand is my own, I am my own, yet we are all one. Whatever you put into something is what you get out, the meaning behind art (Art- To artificer -One who invents or crafts), is the physical energy, or matter, that you put into it, and art is everything we make.

“what is the potential of 3D printing in the healthcare industry, and how will it revolutionize the medical field?”

Rotation: |

As I have been exploring this question and its relation to my experimentation and learning regarding 3D imaging, modeling, and printing over the past nine weeks I have come to the simple yet truthful conclusion that the potential of 3D printing, and human ingenuity portrayed through tools and technology… is infinite. I think 3D modeling, printing, scanning, and downloading is going to revolutionize every industry and field on the planet, just like the internet did.

As an individual that always wants to be the best, and make the least amount of mistakes, I understand that if you get stronger, there will be someone who can hit harder. If you build more protective armor, people will develop more destructive weapons. It is the human condition to suffer, but this is the greatest joy of all, because without suffering there cannot be pleasure. All the word “Work” “means”, is materialistically wanting something enough to exert the 3rd dimensional energy required to get it in this reality.

But every individual person is incredibly complex and different in regards to body, soul, and mind that standardization doesn’t work for any period of time. We, as a collective conscious are evolving faster and faster. As we make exponentially make more and more, the meaning is making us in return. In today’s capitalist society, this means efficiency and effectiveness at doing what humans do… create, make, and engineer art is at an all time high. But change is inevitable, the next big turning point is at hand. As multi-dimensional being we are in the process of mastering the 3rd dimension, material reality. 3D printers are the future of this time. But why? What does it all mean? My mind cant help but grasp at the “biggest picture.” In this material reality my body is a powerful and effective/efficient machine, but it is addicted to material. Will I grow tired of filling the suffering hole with things. After all, it only gets so good, there has to be equal, fair trade. Sometimes my mind feels trapped in this dimension, screaming to have its full potential unleashed, will we find out how? Is perfect quantifiable? Or is change the only consistent. In this material world we are all individual parts of one infinitely reflecting, and incomprehensibly diverse, greater consciousness moving through space and time. I think the answer is to stop enslaving and taking advantage of other humans, so that every one can see this truth and understand that there is nothing more powerful than willingly sharing and accepting. Even though there are infinite faces in this 3 dimensional reality where the triangle reigns supreme, being able to change and work together takes energy. But if we could all see each others points of view, we could all look in one direction and have the most powerful gaze of all. We are visual creatures, the eyes are a doorway to the mind.

In this life, if we could openly accept and share with one another, every individual would have every thing. I believe this major shift or evolutionary leap in consciousness could happen in my lifetime. If and or when, our minds develop machines that are as capable as human beings, what will happen? I believe we can evolve technology enough to where no-one will need any-thing through 3D printing/Bio-engineering and robotics/programming/machinery, material needs will be obsolete. Potentially we will move on to master the 4th dimension of time, or other undiscovered dimensions. It is on our doorstep, the 3D printer is the womb of the machine, machines are making machines. We can talk to machines, and machines can talk to us and each other through markup language (Text based code) as well as visual, and eventually potentially every other sensory adaptation of the human body. People were developed by nature, we use our own nature and designs found in the nature around us, the nature we create, to make new nature. Therefore perpetuating this infinite cycle or circle of change, but to make something there must be an equal unmaking for the karma of the universe to stay in balance, everything is balancing on a spectrum, or several, depending on which dimension you are talking about. Change is hard work, and work takes time, something that is limited in this cycle of life, or manifestation of reality. I am learning to embrace this, and make as many mistakes as quickly as possible, because that’s how you learn the fastest, which is the opposite of what our society teaches us.

Click here to view the embedded video.