The following images should provide an idea of what the OpenJSCAD platform looks like and provides examples of basic code.  Throughout the process of choosing, creating and taking images related to my project I see how deceiving imagery can be within my particular project.  The two more complicated designs that I made myself, don’t really look that complicated but took me three weeks to figure out.  This process has helped me develop more possible ideas for a final 3d printed object as it has helped me visualize what I have been working on and what will best represent my project.

Above is my most complicate design.  Spheres that get bigger in radius each time but also stay the same distance apart so they appear to be stacked on top of each other.

Above is my most complicate design. Spheres that get bigger in radius each time but also stay the same distance apart so they appear to be stacked on top of each other.

This is an example of an advanced design created by Joost Niewenhuijse, a member of the OpenJSCAD community.

This is another advanced design done by Derrick Oswald, its a 3d globe.

This is a prototype of what I want to print for my 3d iteration.  Its a cube with the OpenJSCAD code to make a cube carved into it.  A cube within a cube.  I made this in Blender.

This is a prototype of what I want to print for my 3d iteration. Its a cube with the OpenJSCAD code to make a cube carved into it. A cube within a cube. I made this in Blender.

One of my first more complicated designs in OpenJSCAD exploring the power of the "for" loop.

One of my first more complicated designs in OpenJSCAD exploring the power of the “for” loop.

This is a creative piece of imagery done in GIMP inspired by OpenJSCAD.