- Recast | Climate Justice and Resilience series: Spring quarter events preview
- Save the Date | Washington Learning Community Consortium Curriculum Planning Retreat
- Unlearning Racism Workshop, Friday March 12 at 12:00 – 1:00
- Recast | Spring 2021 – save the dates (Reimagining Community Safety + Art Lectures)
- Recast | TODAY: Academic Fair 4-6 PM
2:00 pm Evergreen Pop-up Food Bank @ Evergreen Parking Lot C
Evergreen Pop-up Food Bank @ Evergreen Parking Lot C
Mar 9 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Evergreen’s Pop-up Food Bank serves our Olympia campus as well as the broader community on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month. Vegan options are available. If you can’t drive to campus, use the Geoduck Student Union’s Google Form to request delivery...
5:00 pm Winter MES Thesis Presentation
Winter MES Thesis Presentation
Mar 9 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Winter quarter’s MES thesis presentation session will feature graduating MES student, Gretchen Helpenstell. Gretchen will be using ArcGIS to present her thesis research project: To Want or To Waste: An Exploratory Case Study...
all-day Summer Institute Proposal Deadline
Summer Institute Proposal Deadline
Mar 10 all-day
all-day Individual Learning Contract and...
Individual Learning Contract and...
Mar 12 all-day
Please remember that Friday of Week 10 (March 12, 2021), is the deadline for faculty approval of next quarter ILCs and internships. Please encourage students to pay attention to this deadline. Share this...emailFacebookTwitterLinkedin