Recast | Teams Training – Save the Date
From: Computing and Communications Inbox <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 12:56 PM
Looking to get a better grasp of Microsoft Teams basics?
We will be offering 2 upcoming opportunities to attend an Intro to Microsoft Teams Level 100 training for Evergreen community members. These are repeat sessions and recordings will be made available afterward.
- 3/24 Wed. 2pm-3pm – Intro to Teams L100
- 4/2 Fri. 11am-12pm – Intro to Teams L100
Training will be conducted in Teams – meeting invite links to follow shortly.
If you are interested in scheduling a Teams training for just your work area, please submit a help request at help.evergreen.edu.
Teams L100 Training Agenda
Navigate Microsoft Teams
- Explore the Teams interface
- Manage profile settings
- Command/Search box
- Left rail
- Create and participate in 1:1, group, or meeting chats
- Format messages, attach files, and more
- Interact with messages
- Manage chats
- Easily jump into audio or video call
- What is a team?
- Conversations, files, and apps
- What are channels?
- Audio and video calls
- Change calendar view
- Create a meeting
- View meeting details
- Make a call
- See the files list
- Explore views
- Find team files with Microsoft Search
- Activity feed
- Explore what has happened in Teams
- Filtering notifications
Join a Teams meeting
- Review meeting details
- Pre-meeting screen
- Explore main actions in a Teams meeting
- Share video, audio, and content
- Change the meeting view
- Chat with participants
- Raise hand
Greene | Academic Technologies|
The Evergreen State College help.evergreen.edu | email@example.com