RECAST | REMINDER: Tech Tips for Teaching Online at Evergreen – Faculty Workshop TODAY
From: Learning and Teaching <email@example.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2020 9:59 AM
To: All Faculty <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This is a reminder that there is a tech tips training today at 1:30. Details are below.
Tech Tips for Teaching Online at Evergreen – Faculty Workshop
Time: 1:30 – 3:00pm
Location: Zoom https://evergreen.zoom.us/j/82166916119
Description: In this Faculty-focused training in partnership with the Learning and Teaching Commons, we will provide an update on the state of technology and teaching at Evergreen and cover the following topics:
- Quick highlights of the new Canvas template
- Office 365 overview and Teams update
- Integrating Office 365 with Canvas
- Integrating Zoom with Canvas
- Additional tech tools you may want to consider using
All of these sessions will be recorded, so if you are unable to attend, look for our follow-up email with links to recordings. Thanks to all of the amazing staff who have contributed to coordinating these sessions. We look forward to seeing you online!
The Learning and Teaching Commons will also be hosting drop-in hours the first week of the quarter, on the dates and times below:
- Monday, September 28, 3-4 pm
- Tuesday, September 29, 12-1 pm
- Wednesday, September 30, 12-1 pm
- Thursday, October 1, 12-1 pm
- Friday, October 2, 12-1 pm
You can sign up for these sessions on the Teaching at Evergreen Canvas calendar. Sign up instructions for the above workshops will be posted to the Teaching at Evergreen Announcements later today.
If you cannot attend these meetings, but still need assistance, please complete this consulting request form.