The tiles for the puzzle contain images of 32 original watercolor paintings by Lucia Harrison. They are based on her observations at Red Salmon Creek, Braget Marsh, and the Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge.
- Download the Nisqually Puzzle Tiles (PDF)
- Print the file. It contains nine 8.5 x 11″ pages. Each sheet includes the front and back of two tiles. You will have the best results if you print them on cardstock with a matte finish. Taking the file to a professional printer like Office Depot, Staples, FedEx, or Minute Man Press will yield better color results.
- Coat the page with matte medium to prevent the cracking of the ink at the fold and to protect the tiles.ets.
- Cut along the “cut” lines. The front and back of the tile are joined along the “fold” line.
- Fold each tile in half.
- Glue the front and back of each tile together with Elmer’s glue, glue stick, PVA, or double-sided tape.