- Accepting applications
Open & closing dates
06/08/2021 to 06/21/2021
Pay scale & grade
$82,694 to $107,507 per year
- Apply Here: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603930900
The incumbent provides guidance to implement the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) of the Natural Resources Conservation Service throughout the state of Oregon.
- Provides leadership and coordination for the implementation of the EQIP throughout the state.
- Conducts quality assurance activities and reviews tasks for compliance in relation to the EQIP policies and procedures.
- Serves as the subject matter expert in the operation and maintenance of agency systems for tracking assigned EQIP applications, eligibility, obligations, and fund integrity.
- Provides direct assistance, training and policy/program interpretation to field and partner agency staff in relation to EQIP.
- Maintains and updates agency manuals, handbooks, amendments, bulletins and other supporting policy related to EQIP.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.