- Accepting applications
Open & closing dates
06/08/2021 to 06/22/2021
Pay scale & grade
$66,829 to $86,881 per year
- Apply Here: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603510900
This position is assigned to Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) Business Center (BC), Management Services Division, Directives, Forms and Records Management Branch.
Please see ‘Responsibilities’ for a list of duties.
- Serve as an organization subject matter expert in formatting and editing of directives.
- Use writing skills and editorial judgment to strategically develop messages for various audiences.
- Publish directives, guidance, and other policy related documents in support of mission area functions.
- Develop the boundaries of the subjects involved, set deadlines, and discuss how to approach anticipated problems and controversies.
- Plan and complete written assignments subject to established agency objectives, interpret policy, analyze and interpret information gathered, and solve all but the most complex or controversial problems in presenting the information.
- Analyze information and may use desktop publishing technology to write or edit materials, develop graphic materials, prepare layouts, or print and disseminate final products.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.