- Accepting applications
Open & closing dates
06/09/2021 to 06/16/2021
Pay scale & grade
$35,265 to $45,847 per year
Term – This position will not convey permanent status in the Federal service and is for a period not-to-exceed 13 months with possible extension up to a total of 4 years (or longer if approved by the Office of Personnel Management) without re-announcement.
- Apply Here: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603986800
Explore a new career with the BLM – where our people are our greatest natural resource.
For information about the BLM in Oregon/Washington, visit our website.
For information about the Roseburg area, visit the Roseburg Chamber of Commerce.
- Perform routine field work assisting with silviculture, timber sale layout, and timber cruising.
- Post and paint timber sale boundaries and collect stand information such as tree height, diameter, form class, and tree defect.
- Perform reconnaissance, contract preparation, contract administration, or record keeping for field office silviculture projects.
- Maintain and edit a variety of spatial databases.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.