For more information, please follow this link: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/660084500
Salary– $44,740 – $71,146 per year
- Duties listed below are at full performance level:
- Provide district level management for planning and implementation of complex recreation and related programs and projects including: developed recreation and dispersed use, trails, wilderness, winter recreation, and UTV/OHV use.
- Participate in recruitment and management of volunteer and other partnerships programs.
- Develop annual and out-year plans for use of wilderness areas, construction and maintenance of trails, trailhead facilities, campgrounds, and other developed recreation sites in consultation with other resource personnel.
- Participate in the preparation and tracking of the annual district program of work and budget.
- Participate in grant writing, grants and agreements management, contracting (including serving as a COR), data management, and accomplishment reporting.
- Provide program input into a variety of natural resources management planning processes, including participating in NEPA analysis.
- Coordinate with other natural resource staff to ensure program requirements are included in project planning and execution.
- Process special use applications including on-the-ground investigations of site suitability, screening, and preparation of associated NEPA reports.
- Prepare special use permits, prepare and track bills for collection, perform annual inspections of permittees and prepare reports.