Job Type: Unpaid Internship
Required Experience: 0 – 1 years
See full internship details at https://www.conservationjobboard.com/job-listing-fall-outdoor-educator-intern-larimer-county-colorado/811890086
‘Rugged Research‘ is a fun and exciting nature-based education organization founded by Rocky Mountain Park Rangers designed to spark curiosity and wonder towards the natural world!
We offer summer camps, homeschool programs, early childhood programs and more for children ages 3-12 in Larimer County Colorado.
Colorado has wondrously diverse ecosystems, which our program uses as a giant, learning laboratory to help students fall in love with nature and learn about the impact of their actions on the environment.
The main focus of this position will be to assist our team of Park Ranger instructors with nature-based education and programming for ages Ages 3-12.
3- 10 hours per week
- Passionate about early education and working with children outdoors.
- Familiar or interested in nature play-based, emergent and/or inquiry-based education for young children
- Are at least 16 years of age
- Have transportation to travel to multiple parks throughout Larimer County CO
- Must be willing to have a backgound check, training and get CPR/First Aid certified
Benefits: Work with and learn from actual Park Rangers in some of the most beautiful parks Colorado has to offer. A great experience for anyone who wants to have a career in outdoor education.
HOW TO APPLY
For Interested candidates, please visit our website here at www.RuggedResearch.Org
Those interested can get the ball rolling by sending us an email here: Contact@RuggedResearch.Org with “2021 Internship” in the heading and a few lines about what they’re interested in, both education/career wise and for fun.