Saturday March 13th, 10:00am-3:00pm
Glacial Heritage Preserve
Restoration Work Party
Our restoration work continues at Glacial Heritage, join us in our battle against invasive species! We will enjoy spring weather and bird song as we work to pull invasive Scot’s broom near the Black River. We look forward to your help!
Glacial Heritage Preserve from I-5:
- Take exit 95 (about 10 miles south of Olympia) and head west on Maytown Rd. toward the town of Littlerock.
- At the stop sign by Littlerock Elementary continue straight onto 128th St.
- 128th street will ‘T’ at Mima/Waddell Creek Rd. Take a left at the ‘T’ and follow Mima Creek Rd. for about 2.7 miles.
- You will see a small sign with a tractor on it followed by a brown sign marking Glacial Heritage Preserve.
- At the brown sign turn left onto the unmarked gravel road and follow it through the white gate to a four way gravel intersection.
- At the intersection turn right and follow the road up the hill, staying on the road that leads you to the left.
- We will meet you in the parking lot. See you there!