- Accepting applications
Open & closing dates
06/07/2021 to 06/16/2021
Pay scale & grade
$53,433 to $53,433 per year
- Apply Here: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603658500
These positions are located on a Forest Service Job Corps Civilian Conservation Center located at Curlew Ferry, WA.
The incumbent is responsible for providing classroom instruction to students in a variety of academic subjects.
For more information about the duties and/or location of these positions, please contact Jessica Rominsky at Jessica.Rominsky@usda.gov
- Plans field trips closely related to topic(s) studied in class, which may require the incumbent to operate a Government-owned or leased vehicle.
- Evaluates individual academic progress through the use of a variety of relevant evaluative methods/instruments and provides constructive criticism, advice and guidance to students.
- Establish a learning environment where students can develop their ability to make rational and informed decisions.
- Promote opportunities for students to develop rapport, interrelationships, self-discipline, and a positive self-image.
- Instruct students in the following areas: reading, language, writing, mathematics, life skills, computer literacy, general educational development program, human development, and social studies.
- Adapt educational materials to meet the individual needs of the students.
- Counsel, motivate, guide and assist students in goal setting, and resolving issues.
Occasional travel – Occasional travel may be required to attend meetings/training and/or field trips with students.