- Accepting applications
Open & closing dates
06/07/2021 to 06/21/2021
Pay scale & grade
GS 11 – 12
$64,649 to $100,739 per year
- Apply Here: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603736300
This position is located in a state, area or field office of the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), and serves on the state Programs Staff reporting to the Assistant State Conservationist – Easements. The incumbent provides guidance to implement the various programs of the NRCS throughout the state.
- Provides leadership and coordination for the implementation of a wide variety of agency programs throughout the state.
- Conducts quality assurance activities and reviews tasks for compliance to program policies and procedures.
- Serves as the subject matter expert in the operation and maintenance of agency systems for tracking assigned program applications, eligibility, obligations, and fund integrity.
- Provides direct assistance, training and policy/program interpretation to field and partner agency staff.
- Maintains and updates agency manuals, handbooks, amendments, bulletins and other supporting policy related to agency programs.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.