Nature’s Classroom is the largest overnight, hands-on, nature/science/SEL-based outdoor education program in the Northeast. We provide programming for thousands of elementary and middle school students across New England each year! Each spring and fall we host students at our 7 beautiful sites. During their 1-5 day stay, students participate in an exciting variety of day and night time activities, facilitated by Nature’s Classroom instructors.
Nature’s Classroom is seeking a motivated and experienced Sales Team Member to join our team. This position requires strong communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills to help deliver a safe program at a multi-location enterprise. The ideal candidate will have a passion for outdoor education, preferably with prior experience working in a similar environment. This job is mostly remote with some travel, and we are seeking candidates who live in (or can relocate to) southern NH, MA, or CT.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Learn and use HubSpot software and Gmail to contact schools and manage leads
- Use social media, including LinkedIn, to contact teachers, schools, education organizations, associations, and
- Conduct email outreach campaigns to engage with potential
- Schedule and conduct school visits to promote Nature’s Classroom programs and increase
- Attend conferences and educator meetings throughout the year to build relationships and expand our
- Recruit new schools through targeted outreach campaigns every
- Answering phone calls and responding to email inquiries in a timely and professional
- Maintain detailed records of all sales activities and interactions in a CRM
- Perform other duties as
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, marketing, or business development, preferably in the education
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and
- Proficient in using Gmail and other software tools to manage leads and track
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent organizational and time-management
- Passion for outdoor education and a strong understanding of its benefits and
How to Apply:
$40,000 annually with a 2.5% commission on new bookings.