Job Type: Permanent
Salary Details: $52,676-$61,793
Deadline: Nov 07, 2021
Required Experience: 2 – 6 years
Salary Range (depending on experience): $52,676-$61,793
The League of Conservation Voters Education Fund believes our earth is worth mobilizing for because everyone has a right to clean air, water, and a safe, healthy community. LCV Education Fund (LCVEF) works to turn environmental values into national, state and local priorities. LCVEF’s work to protect and advocate for the environment is rooted in our commitment to racial, social and environmental justice.
LCVEF is hiring an Institutional Giving Operations Coordinator who will be responsible for maintaining the internal systems of the institutional giving team, including working within our CRM database, Salesforce, as well as coordinating all grants tracking and reporting systems. The institutional giving team within the Development department is focused on engagement with foundations and other institutional funders. The ideal candidate is highly organized, skilled in project management, and able to work collaboratively on project deliverables. This position includes significant growth opportunities and training for candidates interested in grants management and developing experience in institutional fundraising.
- Maintain the institutional giving team’s records in the Salesforce donor database, including data entry and running reports on the team’s goals/performance and other information.
- Maintain the team’s shared drive for document management and organization, including all grant agreements, submitted proposals and reports.
- Update the team’s language library to organize template proposals and reports, and relevant program language to ensure content is up-to-date, easily accessible and reflects our commitment to racial justice and equity.
- Run incoming grant review process, including serving as team liaison with the financial, legal, and executive teams to get approval and signature for grants, as necessary.
- Manage the team’s shared worklog to ensure that all funder deliverables (LOIs, proposals, reports, etc.) and other tasks are completed and submitted in a timely and professional manner.
- Support the team in grant submission and reporting including navigating grant submission portals, formatting and uploading materials, etc. in accordance to the guidelines of a variety of funders.
- Provide administrative support for internal coordination meetings with program staff and other departments, as needed, including scheduling and preparation of materials.
- Coordinate with the Controller on the finance team to acquire necessary financial documents for proposals and reports.
- Help contribute to and track the team’s racial justice and equity work and help ensure an inclusive organizational culture. Tracking may include running and sharing reports to ensure all written materials are reviewed for consistency with our organizational and programmatic racial justice and equity priorities.
- Support the team with other day-to-day development activities as needed.
- Work Experience: Required- Minimum of 2 years of administrative or project management experience. Experience working with a database. Preferred – Experience in development. Experience working with the Salesforce database.
- Skills: Excellent organization and project management skills. Excellent follow-through and attention to detail, with the ability to track and maintain multiple critical priorities and ability to take ownership of routine tasks. Excellent written and oral communications skills and strong orientation toward collaboration and teamwork. Effective at managing up and sideways across departments. Works well in a fast-paced environment and is able to multitask without sacrificing the quality of the work. Reliable, consistent, detail-oriented and self-motivated. Adept at maintaining systems for easy access to information and data. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Proficiency with Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, Docs). Database management skills.
- Cultural Competence: Shares our commitment to increasing racial diversity in our movement and organization, integrating justice and equity into the work we do and ensuring an inclusive organizational culture.
- Working Conditions: This job operates in a professional office environment, and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and audiovisual systems. This position is largely sedentary, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods. Able to work hours exceeding stated office hours, as needed. The location of this position is flexible. Applicants need to be located in and legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that most LCVEF staff are currently working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Institutional Giving Operations Coordinator” in the subject line by November 7, 2021. No phone calls please.
LCVEF is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a racially just, equitable and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information, or any other protected status. LCVEF is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact email@example.com.