Job Type: Temporary
Salary Details: $586+ weekly pay. Additional bonuses based on advanced certifications
Does the outdoors call to you? Do you feel a genuine connection to nature and can’t wait to inspire youth to build that same love, respect, and desire to protect the outdoors? As an Expedition Instructor, you will do exactly that by guiding kids on multi-sport, backpacking, biking, or climbing adventures. Looking for Instructors to begin immediately!
In this role you will:
- Co-lead an activity group of up to 13 campers through outdoor activities including biking, hiking, climbing, paddling, and Leave No Trace principles.
- Guide a 5-night overnight experience, from Sunday to Friday weekly.
- Serve as a role model and guide campers by exhibiting appropriate behavior, attitudes, and activities.
- Follow and educate campers on safety protocols to ensure the safety and wellbeing of participants.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the start of training.
- By start of training, must have an active CPR certification + either a Wilderness First Responder (WFR, EMT, or W-EMT) or Wilderness First Aid certification depending upon position
- 1+ years of experience leading kids on multi-day camping or backpacking trips.
- Passion for outdoor expeditions! Must be comfortable with multi-day camping excursions.
- Valid drivers’ license is required. All staff will go through a 2-day 15-passenger van driving training during your first week of employment.
- Sunday morning – Friday afternoon. Scheduled time off is Friday evening and all day Saturday.
- Camp runs from June 25 through August 11.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete an application with us by following job board link.