Salary: $84,073.60 – $118,372.80 Annually
Location: Tacoma, WA
Job Type: Non-Classified
Closing Date: 8/15/2023 5:00 PM Pacific
Tacoma Power’s Generation division is looking for a Dam Safety – Business/Audit Analyst to join their team. The Dam Safety Analyst is responsible for the non-technical implementation of Tacoma’s Owner’s Dam Safety Program through managing workflow and compliance task tracking. This position will coordinate with multiple departments to support database management processes related to drawings, reports, and correspondence. In this role you will directly contribute to Tacoma’s ability to meet its regulatory compliance obligations for its four FERC licensed Projects.
- Develop business processes, workflow, and standard procedures in the Dam Safety department for FERC regulatory compliance tracking
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the FERC required Digital Project Archive (DPA): Section 10 & 11 of the Supporting Technical Information Document (STID)
- Utilize the DPA that will need to be sourced from Drawing Management Database, Engineering Library Database, and FERC Correspondence database
- Support the Chief Dam Safety Engineer in the management and filing of submittals and correspondence to FERC.
- Prepare correspondence and submittal package, providing input on formatting and content
- Coordinate final submittal package with others to submit to FERC
- Prepare and manage reports and documents within the Dam Safety Department
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, records and information management or directly related field.
2 years experience in an electric utility that includes experience with FERC/NERC standards and/or audits or cybersecurity.
Licensing, Certifications and Other Requirements
Background check required to meet cybersecurity requirements.
Tacoma Power is an almost 100% hydroelectric, municipally-owned public power utility, located in Tacoma. We serve approximately 180,000 customers as one of the three operating divisions of Tacoma Public Utilities, alongside Tacoma Water and Tacoma Rail. As one of the most livable, walkable cities in the country, you’ll find that Tacoma is a great fit for all interests with places to bike, run, hike, and explore, the perks of a big city, and the charm of a small town.
Interested individuals should apply online and attach a detailed resume and cover letter that includes job experience, major responsibilities and accomplishments related to this position.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received for interview consideration.
Reference checks will be conducted on final candidates and appointment is subject to passing a background check.
For more information and to apply: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/tacoma/jobs/3845521/dam-safety-business-audit-analyst