For more information, please follow this link: https://www.conservationjobboard.com/job-listing-climate-corps-fellow—sustainability-associate—washington-olympia-washington/2238247505?utm_source=ongage&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=regular%20
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Please see specific job descriptions for the exact responsibilities of each role. Projects may include, but not be limited to:
Research and Data Analysis:
- Utility rebate review and proposal development for system upgrades
- Assist with reporting for PSE programs
- Analyze utility data for building energy consumption
- Using building automation systems and working with SkySpark fault detection software (UW Bothell)
- Assist in building tools and metrics that facilitate update of sustainability measure (UW Bothell)
- Analyze water usage data (Olympia School District)
- Support with planned replacements and/or retrofits
- Support energy team initiatives, including energy grants for solar or other sustainable energy procurement and support for EVs
- Support compliance with Clean Buildings Standard
- Support development of scope for low and no cost measures (Olympia School District)
- Support Energy Star Portfolio Manager Benchmarking Efforts (UW Bothell)
- Helping to identify energy efficiency and mitigation strategies to bring down the college’s GHGs, including expanding data collection efforts to capture refrigerants and co-drafting a strategic plan for achieving net zero “ready” (UW Bothell)
Campus Engagement (UW Bothell & college sites):
- Build campus as a living lab opportunities with Faculty and students to bridge classroom learning with real-world Facilities projects and challenges (STEM/Eng. Programs)
- Conduct student outreach to share energy career pathway information content in various settings
- Assist in the development of a dashboard to automate and display our ongoing energy and waste use for members of the college community to track and learn.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Master’s level coursework in engineering, design or energy systems would be ideal.
- Related experience in fields related to energy efficiency, renewable energy, and data analysis.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation to be available on-site 5 days per week.
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments, make independent judgments and/or decisions, and discern when action at a higher level is required.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects and maintain an organized and well-communicated work flow.