NOV 8 AT 10 PM – NOV 11 AT 6 AM PST
An International Conference from the Comfort of Your Own Home!
Due to the uncertainties and restrictions inflicted by the #COVID19 pandemic, and for everyone’s safety following the Health Organization’s recommendations, it is in everyone’s interest to host the conference online. As pioneers of this movement, IEREK is proud to be hosting this conference online. IEREK believes that rather than giving in to this disease and stopping our progress, pushing forward is of utmost importance.
So, how can participating in an international Video Conference boost your career, future potentials, and experience?
- Obtain an internationally accredited certification of participation which could boost your future academic career opportunities.
- Save costs of travel & accommodation.
- Discuss your research paper online with professors, stakeholders, and other authors (Online Oral Presentation).
- Get the chance to publish your paper with Springer in the ASTI Book Series.
- Be part of IEREK`s loyalty membership Program & get a fair discount applicable to all your future participation in any of the international Conferences organized by IEREK.
- Make sure that your paper will get the maximum exposure in front of a relevant audience, as we share samples of publications within our weekly newsletter and online platforms.
- Becoming a part of our weekly newsletter to get tips, previous publications materials, and more.
- All of these and much more are benefits of participation in the CCES international video conference
About the CCES Conference:
Due to anthropogenic activities that release greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, the global climate has been ever-changing and going into an emergency condition. The current global warming of 1.0-1.1 °C above pre-industrial level already leads to a variety of natural disasters such as extreme heat, flooding, bushfire, and drought, significantly challenging human living environments, especially cities that are the main place of human settlement. Even worse, the associated economic and social consequences behind such environmental deteriorations are also prominent. Nevertheless, the GHG-related climate change is still ongoing, and by 2030-2040 the global warming is likely to reach the critical threshold of 1.5 °C, beyond which environmental, economic, and social consequences will be worsened.
In the coming decades, there is an urgent need to decarbonize the society to address the mega challenge of climate change. Many advocations and actions at international and national scales, such as the Paris Agreement, United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, and Carbon Neutrality, have been taken. To achieve so, nevertheless, it calls for the complete support from all professions of the society. In particular, the transformation of the traditional ways of environmental modifications, in various fields including transportation, industry, building, energy generation, agriculture, and land use and forestry, towards sustainability is one of the most rapid, cost-effective, and efficient pathways to actually reduce GHG emissions for climate change mitigation. Sustainable environmental planning and design is also the critical adaptive way to reduce climate-induced threats and risks in the current era.
This conference is a step towards empowering decision-makers and energy stakeholders to join forces and proactively address the challenges of climate change so that actual progress can be achieved. By bringing together researchers who are working on topics relevant to climate change and environmental sustainability to share their latest accomplishments and research findings, voices can be amplified and actions towards a more resilient, liveable, sustainable future taken. This conference will serve as an important resource to inform people and provide them with a comprehensive understanding of the possible opportunities for environmental sustainability to address climate change.
The motivation behind this conference is to contribute to international and national goals of addressing climate change challenges by:
- Measuring climate change and assessing environmental, economic and social impacts
- Exploring mechanisms for effective environmental planning and sustainable resource management
- Advancing strategies and techniques for climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Enhancing the involvement and integration of different stakeholders across international, national, state, city, and community level for environmental sustainability
- Reporting pilot cases and exemplars that can help address climate change issues.