Please follow these instructions carefully when uploading your files. This is a HARD DEADLINE, so you need to leave yourself EXTRA TIME to deal with any last-minute technical or logistical issues. Incomplete or late entries will not be included in the final screening.
Upload your finalized video to the folder marked Mediaworks-1516 on the ROSEBUD server by Monday June 6, 10am.
To connect to Rosebud, you must be ON CAMPUS. If you’re on Windows, follow these instructions, but type “rosebud” instead of orca/hurricane. On Mac, use these steps:
- Select Go > Connect to Server in Finder
- Type smb://rosebud in the box and click Connect (if you have trouble, try afp://rosebud)
- You will be prompted to log in using your Evergreen account
- You can then select Mediaworks-1516 and click OK
- Drag your video file into the server
Label your file as follows:
Use the following Presets:
In the MML or on another Mac, use ProRes.
On a PC, use H264 compression to make a 1920 x 1080 progressive file at 16Mbps or higher.
Example: YouTube 1080p HD preset.