Recast | COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic – Wednesday, May 5 – Dept of Natural Resources Building
From: “Uznanski, Laurel” <Uznanski@evergreen.edu>
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 9:32 AM
The Department of Enterprise Services (DES), in partnership with the Department of Health and the Washington National Guard, is sponsoring a COVID-19 vaccine clinic this Wednesday, May 5, 2021 from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm at the Natural Resources Building in downtown Olympia, located at 1139 Washington St SE, Olympia. This will be a first-dose OR booster dose vaccine clinic for state employees, eligible family members (18+ years old), and the public. Please share this information broadly with others (employees, family, friends, neighbors, etc.) in order to help them get registered for an appointment to receive the vaccine.
Here is information for this clinic:
- Online registration is required prior to vaccination. Register here for an appointment: Vaccine Clinic Registration
- Either the 1st dose of the Moderna vaccine or a booster dose will be available. For those receiving the 1st dose, a booster clinic is planned for June 2, 2021. (available to those 18+ years old)
- A National Guard medical unit will be assisting with the vaccinations.
- A 15-30 minute observation period will be necessary after you get vaccinated.
- Given the clinic model, the
following individuals will NOT be able to be vaccinated:
- Those who have had a vaccine in the last 14 days
- Those with a past history of anaphylaxis reaction to injected medications or vaccines.